Ms Lucia Wong, General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd said: “Cross-industry cooperation undoubtedly acts as one of the main catalysts towards the development of intelligent buildings. Thus, this year’s fairs will run under the themes of ‘Smart connection’ and ‘Smart frontier’, creating a platform linking smart industries together. I sincerely welcome everyone to visit the fairs and help inject new energy into the industry.”
Around 400 exhibitors to participate
Attracting major players from across smart real estate, smart communities, smart facility management, smart hotels, smart campuses and more, the four events will feature a range of cutting-edge products and solutions on display.
Highlighted exhibitors at SIBT include: ABB, Dali, EnOcean, EZVIZ, FSL, GVS, Hailin, KNX, LAZZEN, Leelen, Legrand, Mantunsci, Midea, Santak, Schneider Electric, TENGEN, Youneng and ZQC.
Notable exhibitors participating at SSHT include: Amina, A-OK Technology, Bosch, Chuangming, Cinemaster, Crodigy, Daming Laffey, Divano, Dnake, Eastsoft, Hope, InnoTek, InSona, Intretech, Konke, LifeSmart, Ltech, Matech, Moorgen, Quaohua, RUIJINGRUIDA, Silicon Labs, Simon, Siterwell, United Audio, Wise, Wistar, Wonly Security, Zene and Zhihui Yun.
The SSOT zone will feature several big names including: Canon, Dingtalk, Harman, iComi, IWG, ISS, Jabra, Lenovo, Logitech, MAXHUB, Midea, NewBest, POLY|HP, Ricoh, Shure, TICO, Wafer and Yealink.
For the first time, the fairs have set up the “Facility Management Service Providers Special Zone”, jointly organised by the Tongji University Facility Management Research Institute and the CRE&FM Alliance. Alongside the new zone, the “China International Summit on Smart Facility Management” will also be held to contribute to the development of facility management. Leading companies, including 51move, Blems, BLM Digital, Co-link, Dreame, ISS, Ji Jiang Yuan, Lenovo, LC, Midea, Rui Group and SWT, will showcase innovative products and technologies in both smart facility management and traditional facility management.
In addition, key brands represented at Parking China include: ABB E-mobility, Anfu New Energy, CIMC, CTP, Double Parking Intelligent, HUASAI, InnoTek, Jiangsu Ruolin, Ruanjie, SICV, Shandong Hi-speed, Shanshui Optoelectronic, Transpeed, Washing Duck, Yizhiting and Yunxingyu.
Diverse forums to promote industry exchange
Over the course of the three days, numerous industry leaders and experts will participate in 20 forums and discuss over 100 trending topics.
Forums at SIBT include:
- China Intelligent Building and Smart City Conference Yangtze River Delta Forum 2023
- Digitalisation Empowers Spatial Design
- EnOcean Energy Harvesting Wireless Solutions for Energy-efficient and Smart Spaces
- Forum of 2023 KNX Smart Home and Building Control Technology – The Development and Future of KNX Energy Efficiency and Management Administration
- DALI Alliance in China’s Innovation Application Technology Forum 2023
- Development of Smart Education and New Infrastructure Forum
- Meadin Smart Hotel Development Forum 2023
Forums at SSHT include:
- Shanghai International Forum on Smart Home Energy Efficiency Control and Household Energy Management
- SSHT Home Audio-Visual Entertainment Innovation Forum
- CSHIA East China Summit – Innovation in Smart Home Ecosystem
- CSHIA Entrepreneurial Leadership Camp – Smart Home Open Class
- Wisdom Gathering – National Smart Lighting Symposium
- China (Shanghai) Smart Home Integrator Conference 2023
Forums at the SSOT zone include:
- OffiSmart Shanghai Smart Office and Workplace Management Summit
- Smart Administration
- China International Summit on Smart Facility Management
- A Journey of Healthy Living Spanning Thousands of Miles; Reflection on Digital Management of Low-carbon and Healthy Building Spaces
- China Urban Parking Industry Integration Development Summit
- Development of Integrated Construction of Parking and Charging Summit
- Smart Parking Digital Development Summit
At the same time, parking industry associations from various cities will hold the “China’s Static Transportation Industry Innovation Competition” at Parking China, aimed at promoting innovative development in the industry. Five major awards will be presented, including awards for “Innovative Operation and Management”, “Innovative Use of Urban Space”, “Innovative Facility and New Technology”, “Innovative Regional Management Platform”, and “Innovative Extended Parking Services”.
SIBT, SSHT and PKC are headed by the biennial Light + Building event in Frankfurt, Germany. The next edition will be held from 3 – 8 March 2024.
Messe Frankfurt organises a number of trade fairs for the light and building technology sectors in China, including Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition and Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology. The company’s lighting and building technology trade fairs also cover the markets in Argentina, India, Thailand and the UAE.
For more information on Light + Building shows worldwide, please visit www.light-building.com/brand. To learn more about SIBT and SSHT, please visit www.building.messefrankfurt.com.cn or email email@example.com. For more information on PKC, please visit www.smartparkingchina.com, follow on WeChat through “ParkingChina_MF” or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
The Messe Frankfurt Group is one of the world’s leading trade fair, congress and event organisers with their own exhibition grounds. With a workforce of some 2,160 people at its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and in 28 subsidiaries, it organises events around the world. Group sales in financial year 2022 were around €454 million. We serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of Messe Frankfurt’s key strengths is its powerful and closely knit global sales network, which covers around 180 countries in all regions of the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. We are using our digital expertise to develop new business models. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Sustainability is a central pillar of our corporate strategy. Here, we strike a healthy balance between ecological and economic interests, social responsibility and diversity. For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com/sustainability. With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
- SIBT_SSHT_PKC23_OR_ENG (pdf, 321 KB)